Wallace is an artist and the owner of the Cartography of Disney. He calls himself a cartographer because he likes making maps of Disneylands past, Disneylands future, and Disneylands that never were or might have been. He frequents Disneyland often for "inspiration." His favorite attraction at Disneyland is "Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln." His favorite color is sky blue. When he was young he visited the 1964 New York World's Fair. On "It's A Small World", he heard a loud noise coming from behind the attraction.
On August 5, 2013, in a live chat on his website, Wallace revealed his true nature and intentions. In the chat, he revealed that he's actually a recruiter, possibly for Plus Ultra, whose mission is to find people who are, in his words, "dedicated to building a better tomorrow." To recruit others, he deliberately placed clues in his art with specific times and places. He has neither confirmed or denied involvement with Plus Ultra. While he did not personally know Carlos Moreau, he did know of him and his work.
On August 9th thru the 10th, he had a booth at the 2013 D23 Expo in Anaheim. There he greeted and met with recruits and helped them along their journey.
- July 18, 2013: Presents "Tomorrowland '59" artwork on website.
- July 25, 2013: Posts a sneak peak of "Walt's Hunts" artwork on Twitter.
- July 25, 2013: Posts "Walt's Haunts" artwork on website.
- July 26, 2013: Converses with Optimists, who are at Club 33, via telephone.
- August 1, 2013: Posts "Edison Square" artwork to site.
- August 1, 2013: Meets Optimists and Recruits at "Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln" at Disneyland.
- August 4, 2013: Announces live chat on August 5 at 6:30 PST on website.
- August 5, 2013: Live chat with Wallce and surprise guest Bob Gurr.
- August 8, 2013: Shows sneak peak of booth on Twitter.
- August 9-11, 2013: Booth at D23 Expo.